This software is a user friendly front end for skeinforge. It generates g-code from .stl files to run your machine. ( MS Windows only)
- Installs python, skeinforge and profiles for BfB 3000 and RapMan
- Allows scaling, rotation and movement of parts to be printed on a simulated print bed
- G-code viewer allows stepping through the tool path or layers
- Tried and tested default settings for BfB 3000 and RapMan in ABS and PLA
- custom profiles can be created
- Direct access to skeinforge via "advance settings"
- Support for multiple print heads (RapMan and BfB3000)
- Support for "support material"
- This software is available on the BfB website Download.
- An alternative download is available from RapManUSA BfB Axon
- A getting started manual is available in the download section of the BfB website Downloads
- There are also two "How to" videos on Youtube
- How to create g-code with Axon
- How to change settings in Axon
- Making advanced settings changes in Axon this can be a bit confusing, this page helps you do things in the right sequence