Making advanced settings changes in Axon
Using advanced settings in Axon....
First of all it's best to make a new profile, so select your machine and the profile you wish to base your new one on and in the settings tab click "add profile", name it etc.
Then there is a sequence you MUST use otherwise axon overwrites the settings you change !
1. scale, move, rotate your file on the main window if necessary click "save settings and align to bed"
2. on the settings tab make any changes you want to make and click "save changes"
3. select the "advance" tab and click the "advance settings" button... Skeinforege should open.
4. change the settings you wish to adjust on the tabs/windows in Skeinforge.. Click "Save all" at the bottom of the window before moving onto the next one.
5. leave the skeinforege window open but return to the Axon window.. DO NOT click "save settings" on the settings tab!
6. go to the main page and click on the "build" button
7. watch the green lines on the reports page
8. have a quick check of the layers etc on the g-code page
9. return to main page and click on "download to SD card" to save your g-code
I think that the changed settings are lost/overwritten by Axon next time you open it... a pain at times but you can be fairly certain that you are not storing a set of "bad" settings for the next time you use the program.
The skeinforge settings are documented in this section of the wiki... Skeinforge