Where to start
You have got your kit assembled, everything seams to work, what now?
Prepare to print
Test the extruder
- Go to Tool Setup
- Heat up your print head
- Gradually set the RPM until you reach the settings you plan to use.
- Copy the sample G-Code file to your SD card
- Put the SD card into machine, turn the machine on and let it print the sample file
Design Your Own
- Choose CAD Software for object modeling ( Art of Illusion, Blender, CoCreate, Google SketchUp ...)
- Export object as STL or GTS
- Install Skeinforge
- Use Skeinforge to create G-Code file with these settings.
- Copy the file to an SD card and into RapMan
- Print the object